DEI Agra Admission 2019 Apply Online
DEI Agra Admission 2019 Apply Online Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University) Dayalbagh, Agra (दयालबाग शिक्षण संस्थान (डीम्ड यूनिवर्सिटी), दयालबाग, आगरा, उत्तर प्रदेश) career opportunities after High school or Intermediate admission process application for new candidate online application age eligibility criteria educational qualification see full notification selection process application fee official site last date how to apply.
India’s most recognised and respected educational Institute The Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University) Dayalbagh, Agra (दयालबाग शिक्षण संस्थान (डीम्ड यूनिवर्सिटी), दयालबाग, आगरा, उत्तर प्रदेश) invite applications for admissions in Dayalbagh Educational Institute. The Institute consist six faculties viz., Art, Commerce, Education,Engineering, Science and Social Science. Application for admissions to various programmes/courses for Bachelor/ Master/ Diploma/ Certificate programs/courses the session 2019-20 starting from July 2019. Apart from this, we are also elaborating all the latest updates related to it via this website.
The Dayalbagh Educational Institute is a Deemed University under Section 3 of the university Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956 as per Notification No. F.9-3/78-U-3 dated 16.5.1981 issued by the then Ministry of Education & Culture, Government of India.
antabuse life insurance Name Of the Education/Organization: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Dayalbagh, Agra (U.P.)- 282005, India. (दयालबाग शिक्षण संस्थान (डीम्ड यूनिवर्सिटी), दयालबाग, आगरा, उत्तर प्रदेश 282005, भारत)
antabuse cost uk Courses Name and eligibility for admission (पाठ्यक्रम का नाम और प्रवेश के लिए पात्रता):
- B.A. (Hons.) in Arts/Fine Arts, B.A. Social Science (Hons.)/ B.A. Soc. Sc. (Cognitive Science), B.Com.(Hons.), B.Com. in Corporate Accounting & Law, B.B.A.(Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.),/B.Sc. (Hons.) Applied Botany Science,B.Sc. Home Science (Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture – 10+2 from recognized Board or University.
- (a) B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Footwear Tech.
(b) B.Com/BBA Combined Degree with B.Tech. Footwear Technology
(c) B.Tech. (Part-time) in Electrical Engineering
(d) Bachelor of Architecture – (i) (a), (b) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with PCM and with at least 60% marks in Mathematics. JEE (Mains) 2019 score desirable.
(ii) (c) 3-year Diploma in any branch of Engineering
(iii) (d) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with 50% marks in PCM and also 50% marks in aggregate and NATA required.
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) – Open for both Male and Female Candidates. Intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English having at least 50% in aggregate in the PCB group.
Admission process: Through NEET conducted by CBSE Board.
- B.Voc. in : 1. (a) Apparel Design/ (b) Textile/ (c) Food Processing/(d) Dairy Technology/ (e) Tourism and Hospitality Management/ (f) Commercial Arts/ (g) Pottery and Ceramic Design/ (h) Accounting and taxation/ (i) Banking & Finance/
(j) Greenhouse Technology
2. (k) Renewable Energy/ (l) Automobile(m) Telematics/ (n)Robotics/ (o) Internet of Things
3. (p) Digital Manufacturing
4. (q) Water Sanitation and waste Management/ (r) Agriculture Technology. – 1. For (a) to (j) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent.
2. For (k) to (o) 10+2 from U.P. Board or Equivalent with Phy., Chem., Maths.
3. For (p) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent/ Diploma in Engineering
4. For (q) to (r) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with Science subjects.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)- Candidates with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade point average in higher secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
- B.Ed.- Graduate** of any stream with at least 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0/10 in the aggregate of Graduate or PostGraduate examinations.
- M.Ed.- B.Ed. or equivalent with at least 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0/10.
- M.Voc. in Apparel Design/ Textile / Automobile/Food Processing/ Dairy Technology/ Renewable Energy – Graduate** with at least 55% from a Recognized
University in the concerned stream or after level 7 of NSQF (National Skills qualifications Framework).
- (a) M.Com. with or without specialization in International Business
(b) M.B.A. & M.B.A. (Agricultural Management)- Graduate with at least 55% marks in any discipline.
- (a) M.A. in Hindi/Sanskrit & Culture/Drawing and Painting/English/Music(Sitar/Tabla/ Vocal)
(b) M.A. (Social Science) in Psychology / Political Science / Sociology/ Economics –
Graduate with at least 55% marks in the relevant stream.
- M.Sc. (Home Science) with or without specialization in Human Development M.Sc. in Botany with or without specialization in Plant & Microbial Biotechnology/Chemistry/Computer Science /Mathematics with or without specialization in Computer Applications/ Physics with or without specialization in Electronics or Computer Science/Zoology.- Graduate with at least 55% marks in the subject concerned.
- (a) M.Tech. in Engg. Systems (Full Time/Part Time)
(b) M.Tech. in Engineering System (Full-time) with specialization in Computer Science – (a) B.Tech. in Computer Science/Electrical Engg./ Electronics & Communication/Mechanical Engg./ Production Engg./Industrial Engg.
(b) B.Tech./M.Sc. in (Computer Science) or M.C.A. with 65% marks or CGPA of 6.5/10.
- (a) M.Phil. in Education starting in July every year.
(b) M.Phil. in other subjects starting in January every year.- (a) MEd or equivalent with at least 55% marks or CGPA 5.5/10.
(b) Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5/10.
- Ph.D. (Full-time/Part-time)- Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5/10 or for Engineering – B.Tech. or equivalent Engineering degree with at least 75% marks or CGPA of 7.5/10 or 90 percentile or more in GATE or through RET Exam.
- PG Diploma in Theology/ Devotional & Folk Music/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Safety, Health & Environment/Textile Designing & Printing – Graduate in any discipline.
- (a) PG Diploma in Business Economics/PG Diploma in Human Right and Social Work
(b) PG Diploma in Urban Planning and Management – (a) Graduate in any Discipline.
(b) Graduate in (Arts/Bus.Mgmt./Commerce / Science/Social Science/Engineering/Law) or equivalent qualification)
- PG Diploma in Computer Science & Applications/ Big Data, Logistics & Operations Research- Graduate** with Mathematics/Physics/ Computer Science or Engineering Graduate.
- PG Diploma in Environmental and Green Technology- Graduate in Science or B.Tech.
- Diploma in Ayurveda (Up-vaid)- High School or equivalent.
- (a) Diploma in Engineering in Automobile/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil/Architecture Assistantship/ Leather Tech. & Footwear
(b) Vocational Diploma in Automobile/Information Technology (c) Vocational Diploma in Information Technology/Dual Diploma-Degree with B.Sc. Computer Science – (a) & (b) High School or equivalent with Science and Maths as main subjects with at least good second division or 10+2 with 50% marks.
(c) Intermediate or equivalent with Science subjects.
- Diploma in Polytechnic in Textile Designing/ Interior Designing & Decoration- High School from U.P. Board or equivalent with Science and at least 50%.
- Diploma in Polytechnic in Garment Technology- High School from U.P. Board or equivalent.
- Diploma in Polytechnic in Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice-
10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with Hindi and English subjects.
- Modular Programmes [9 weeks/18 weeks ]: Industrial Painting, Welding, Block Printing, Tie & Dye, Screen Printing, Sewing Operations, Corel Draw (Graphic Design), Hand Embroidery, Vyavasayik Hindi, Creative Writing, Translation, Traditional Indian Miniature Painting, Folk Songs of India, Midwifery, Companion Help, Repair and Maintenance of Musical Instruments, Gayaki of Agra Gharana, Photography & Photo Journalism, Bamboo Application Technology.
- Distance Education Programmes at various levels such as Post Graduate, Graduate, Diploma, Certificate and modular are being offered in Distance education/Synchronous mode also.
- Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission Vocational Training & Skill development Programmes (UPSDM) – Kaushal Vikas Programme:
Automotive, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Electronics, Fabrication, Production & Manufacturing, Apparel, Made-ups & Home Furnishing, Textile.
misoprostol kit price For More update please keep in touch with www.jobakash.com
rogaine 5 foam canada price Selection method: Based on marks obtained in 10th/10+2/B.Sc/ B.E. and any other criteria decided by admission committee. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PH will be as per GoI Rules.
calcium carbonate price in tamilnadu Important Dates
zovirax cream germany Online submission of Application Forms shall start from – 7 th May, 2019(Tuesday)
kamagra jelly buy online last date for submission of completed applications preferably online/at the Institute shall be as below:
hucog 5000 hp price For Diploma/All Undergraduate/B.Voc./B.F.A./B.Arch. & B.Tech. Courses: – 10th June, 2019 (Monday)
terramycin ointment price For B.Ed./M.Ed./M.Voc./All Postgraduate & Postgraduate Diploma Courses: – 10th June, 2019 (Monday)
hydrochlorothiazide full price Certificate & Modular Courses:
careprost order canada Online submission of Application Forms start – 1 st June, 2019.(Saturday)
duphalac oral solution price The last date for submission- 9 th July, 2019 (Tuesday)
urispas price in india Written test will be held on 16th July, 2019 (Tuesday)on 02:30 PM to 4.00 PM.
maxalt usa Address: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University),Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh. 282005, INDIA
hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg price walgreens All general enquiries should be addressed to- The Registrar, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Dayalbagh, AGRA-282 005
retin a cream singapore where to buy Telephone Numbers: +91-(0562)-2801545, +91-(0562)-2801226
zoloft uk Faculty of Engineering: +91-(0562) 6548399, +91-(0562) 6548499
neomercazole price in pakistan DEI Technical College : +91-(0562) 2962458
DEI Technical College : +91-(0562) 2962458
Central Administrative Office – +91-(0562) 2570372
FAX: +91-(0562) 2801226
For Online Admission Support at : Ph.-(0562) 2570760
Official Admission Notification for Session 2019-20 – Click Here
For Prospectus – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
For Syllabus – Click Here
Official website- Click here
Note- above details only information purpose, please read full notification care fully on official website.