SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Staff Selection Commission (SSC) कर्मचारी चयन आयोग Recruitment for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak (कनिष्ठ हिंदी अनुवादक, कनिष्ठ अनुवादक, वरिष्ठ हिंदी अनुवादक और हिंदी प्रधान) see full notification eligibility educational qualification age limit pay/salary vacancies name of post total vacancies apply online age limit application fee selection process vacancies full notification official site last date official website of SSC (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ) how to apply.
http://coquetavie.fr/53212-lizol-price.html narrate SSC Recruitment for Junior Hindi Translator 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) कर्मचारी चयन आयोग invites On-line Applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak, by way of Competitive Examinations. Those candidate who have interested and eligible as per official notification apply here right now. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidates are advised to visit the websites of the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices for the latest information in respect of various categories of posts pertaining to the Region Concerned and the various stages of recruitment process. Interested and eligible candidate can be applied only online mode through official authorized Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website. Apart from this, we are also elaborating all the latest updates related to it via this website.
arava cost еxecute Examination Organizer – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) कर्मचारी चयन आयोग
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
ascertain zovirax cream price philippines Age limit- not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age. (न्यूनतम आयु 18 साल और अधिकतम आयु 30 साल)
(age relaxation as per govt rule)
antabuse cost bargain Educational qualification – Post wise Various educational qualification (like Graduate and post graduate)
rencontre homme serieux Application Fee-
-Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Candidates
-Nil for SC/ST and all others category candidates.
http://www.qiongbupa.com/martisd/253 (Note- FEE CAN BE PAID THROUGH SBI CHALLAN ONLY. The candidate also can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.)
navigate here For More update please keep in touch with www.jobakash.com
conocer personas en dallas Selection Procedure – The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
https://www.orthodonticpartners.net/mirtyew/5268 Important dates
dating 25 year old woman Submission of Online Applications Start : 01/08/2019(Thursday)
sites de rencontres les plus utilisГ©s Last date for Receipt of Application : 28/08/2019 up to 5.00 P.M. (Wednesday)
why not look here Last date for Online Fee Payment : 28/08/2019 up to 5.00 P.M.(Wednesday)
mujer busca hombre metro olimpica Date of Computer Based Examination (tentative) : 26/11/2018 (Tuesday)
you can look here How to apply-
Interested Candidates have to apply only online from the Official site of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). After Checking Eligibility Criteria, reservation, Age Limit, Qualification etc. candidates can apply online through Online Application System. Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.
Important Documents/Information – keep the following information/ documents ready.
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP). User ID of the candidate will be his/ her Email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number. If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned new colour passport size photograph in JPEG format. Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format. Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided,scanned Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format. Applications with blurred biometric impression will be rejected.
- If you are suffering from any specific disability (40% or more) identified suitable for government jobs, then scanned Disability Certificate in JPEG/ PDF format.
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form. Candidate must provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with *(asterik) sign. On submission of the registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely.
Part-II (Online Application Part)
After submission of the Registration Form, candidate must upload his/ her latest colour photograph of the stipulated size and signature. The signature and photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The digital size of the photographs file must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates are required to proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
Candidates already registered can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form. Candidates must read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
Official Notification- link will be active on 1st August 2019
Apply Online – link will be active on 1st August 2019
Official Website – Click Here
Note- above details only information purpose, please read full notification care fully on official site.